Sunday, May 30, 2010

8 Pounds in 8 Days?

Well, yep!  I am guessing the Cancun/eating crap weight wasn't "real" weight.  I've lost 8 pounds in the last 8 days, and that definitely can't be "real" weight.  So!  The good news is that I'm down to 172.5 as of this morning.  That's bloody brilliant!

Now for the new weight loss goal!

I want to be 160 (actually I want to be 159, 'cause it just sounds/looks/feels better...) by the time I go back home for my birthday, August 15th.  That means I have 10 weeks to lose 13 pounds.  TOTALLY healthy, and totally doable.

Any of you renewing your weight loss goals?  I know I'm not the only one who has gotten a tad loosey goosey over the last few weeks (months,) so I thought I'd ask.  I've been going through so much salad, it's kind of insane.  The other night I ate a pound of asparagus for dinner.  (THAT pee smelled for about 24 full hours.)  But, it's feeling good.  I actually forgot how much I enjoy salad!  I couldn't remember the last time I made a big, delicious salad, and now I'm back to doing one a day for a meal.  Mmmm!

So!  In other news, I've been pretty busy.  (shocker.)  I did a few entry shots for the Insatiable Host's Pinup Contest, so you can see my cheesy-ness, and also some sort of "now" photos of me.  Took them two days ago:



Also, did an engagement session on Friday (click HERE for those images):
 

And rocked out a boudoir session last night (click HERE for hers):



Overall, things are good, and I'm glad to sorta-kinda be back in the blogging semi regularly groove.  I need to do it more though.  Also, I keep thinking about jump roping.  I have three of them and I NEVER do it.  I want to start.  Anybody else out there jump roping?  Tell me that it's fun and you love it!

~J

16 comments:

Judith Kimber said...

Yay for weight that turns out not to be real! 13 pounds in ten weeks sounds cool. I'm going for a modest eight more pounds in seven weeks: similar. Great outfit in your own photos, by the way - very flattering to the waistline with the belt!

Morgan said...

Well you are just too cute for words. Those pinup pics are great! Yep, renewing the weight loss effort here too - I am doing a boot camp of my own creation starting tomorrow for the next four weeks. Time to get my butt moving again.

Monica said...

I LOVE,LOVE,LOVE when you post your photos on here. YOu are fantastic!!!

Congrats on the weight loss and i'm sure you'll be able to lose the rest before August.

Claire Dawn said...

Those pinups? HAWT!

Panty Buns said...

Love the lacy stocking tops in your pinup photos. The salad sounds good.

Nikus said...

I have recommitted myself as well! you rock lady! We can do this!

rachaelgking said...

You look amazing!!!

Kristy @Loveandblasphemy said...

Yup, vacation bloat usually does go away pretty fast if you get back to it right away! Congrats! How about trying hula hooping?

Trainer T.s Fitness said...

I am always renewing my workouts, (lacksadaisy maybe) I guess bc I want results, and so I don't get bored.

I am hula hooping too and love that but just started a new 60 day program.

Your goals are very realistic, I know you can do it. I need body fat to go buh bye!

Melanie said...

Your pinup pictures are fabulous!

I am in crunch mode to fit into a bridesmaid dress by the 25th. I have added a little something to lose more weight... I have at least ten pounds to lose, which sucks. But I have joined a "boot camp" (I like to call it P.E. class) to try and break through the plateau that I hit hard.

Anonymous said...

Yep, rethinking here.

Last week I decided to stop pining away for my unrequited crush. That has been causing me to mindless eat and with great social events its been easy to indulge. I've gained back 1 or 2 lbs which is not a lot but that's how it starts.

Last night I admitted to myself that I was eating because I was sad. Duh! I felt a relief and feel more in control for today. One day at a time.

Anonymous said...

OMG, you are rocking the pin-up pose- Awesome isn't even close!

I sucko at jumprope, but yeah: It's fun! I love it!
:P

Anonymous said...

It's important to constantly update your goals. Goals I had even last month don't compare to this month! You live and learn (and vacation, and sometimes gain! lol). As long as we are learning as we go... :)

Liz - Lizzle - Libby Lou said...

OMG! I just stumbled across your blog...somehow...

Anyway, I love your photographs! I love the non-regular set up of the engagement photos. And I love the sexy, half-naked pics! Is that you??? If so you have a nice ass! I can't tell if that's you or not, if you changed your hair! Anyway, love it! I'm going to follow you!

Amanda, another priorfatgirl said...

LOVE your pinup shots! and your asparagus pee comment :)

Michelle Wells Grant said...

You are rockin' it and look mahvelous! You can do it ... in a healthy way!